When I travel, and that seems to be quite often, I'd rather listen to podcasts than music. There is so much music that I have heard so many times before. At least with a podcast, I feel like I've done something useful, as if I had read a book.
The purpose of this post is to list the podcasts that I load onto my MP3 player for traveling.
- Card Club at Lord Admiral Radio - It was great before it ended in August 2006
The Current List
- Hardcore History by Dan Carlin
- This Week in Tech with Leo Laporte
- Poker Diagram by Henry and Zog
- Dimension X (Thanks to Wil Wheaton for the pointer to this one)
- Science Friday with Ira Faltow from NPR
Looking over the list, I can't help but see what a geek I am.