Let's review the current situation:
- Oil and Gas prices are dropping rapidly
- The surge in Iraq worked.
- Home foreclosures have leveled off or are dropping slightly
- Google is doing evil (dropping page ratings for bloggers whos links don't play by Google's rules)
- Apple is forcing their software onto Windows machines (first Safari and now MobileMe)
- Microsoft is showing signs of embracing Open Source
- The economy grew in the second quarter so there will be no recession during the current Bush administration.
Whatever will people bitch about now?