Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gambling Tales Update

Podcasting is still a blast.  I’m getting everything I had hoped out of this project with the possible exception of cash.  I’m keeping up with an area of interest.  I enjoy collaborating with my cohost Falstaff.  I’m meeting and writing to some very interesting people.  I’m going to ramp up my efforts to get some sponsorship shortly.

Today will will hit our 4000th download in 8 shows, so it looks like we are not alone in enjoying some good gambling stories and we really have just scratched the surface of what is there. 

So check out http://gtpodcast.com for some news and story-telling goodness.

1 comment:

Nick said...

New Full Tilt promotion:

"INSTANT25"

Enter this referral code when signing up for your new account and Full Tilt will credit your account with a free $25!