Friday, March 13, 2009

Give me a break indeed.

From Jake Tapper's (ABC News) blog (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/03/oh-that-joe-no.html)

"At an event at Union Station today where Vice President Joe Biden was heralding the $1.3 billion in investments in rebuilding train stations and passenger rails, a microphone picked up one of the former senator's myriad Senate colleagues addressing him, formally, as "Mr. Vice President."
That met with Vice President Biden's standard reply.
"Gimme a f*&$#ing break," he said, apparently unaware that the microphone was on."

This is news?  It sounds to me like the VP is being friendly and real person.  OK he said "fuck."  Good for him.  Jake, don't try to make news where there is none.  Concentrate on the man's policies and don't harp on this picky crap.  I didn't like it when you did it to GWB and I don't like it now.

Maybe it's just me.

No comments: