Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sell Your Vote

for the World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions.  Here’s how:

Vote for Tom and only Tom and make $$$$.

Note: this is a longshot and there won’t be much money once split if any at all, but there is no money asked for and no more personal information than your email address.  It is for real.  I’ve gotten that straight from Tom.  It think it will be fun to have a horse in the race, so to speak.

---------------------------

This year, the World Series of Poker is having a Tournament of Champions. Only 27 players will play and 21 of them must be voted in.

Here’s the deal.

You vote for me, Tom Schneider, and ONLY ME, and you will be part of the pool that will split half of what I win. First place pays $500,000. 50% of what I win will be split by people who have voted for me. If I win $500,000, $250,000 will be split by my voters. It’s that simple, and if I get voted in, I will be competing against only 27 players.

The site below is where you vote.

http://www.wsop.com/TOC/TOP50/

They will send you an email with a code in it. That code must be entered when voting.

After you have voted. Send this email to me and the verification email you receive from the WSOP site to tom@bigstackmedia.com and you will be part of the pool. I really would like to play in this tournament and your vote is very important to me. That’s why I’m paying for it.

One more important request. Please email this to any friends or family you have that you think might find it fun to own a piece of someone playing in the WSOP Tournament of Champions.

Please vote and then wish me luck.

Thanks again,

Tom Schneider
2007 WSOP Player of the Year

1 comment:

corneliusllw said...

If you like blogging, why not try this site^^ visit me. Thanks~