Friday, May 28, 2010

Turning 50 in Vegas

That was my plan anyway.  Plans change.

The location has not changed.  The fact that everyone that knows me is invited to come along has not changed.  Only the dates have changed a little bit.

I’ll make this official:  I’ll be in Las Vegas from Thursday,October 21 until Monday, October 25.  Dr. K is also scheduled to attend.  I’ve promised her either Cher or MMA. (I know.  You’ll have to ask her.)  My current plan is to stay somewhere in the area of the Venetian.  I’m not skimping on the room, but if there is a much better deal on an upgraded room at the Mirage or Caesar's, I may stay there.  I’ll update when I make that reservation.

My birthday is actually October 28, but the actual date isn’t as important as some of my dearer friends being there.  A plus from what I was planning before is that we will be there over a weekend which will give us a better selection of shows and events.  I could have done the 28th to Nov. 1th, but that is halloween.  That will be more expensive and crazy.  I’ll be over-the-hill then so I won’t need that.

So that is pretty much it. I’d like to have a nice group dinner on either Friday or Saturday.  I’ll have to work that around the show schedule.  Otherwise, there won’t be many/any events.  It will be a come and have fun time.  Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

James R said...

A 50th birthday in Vegas - that'll be amazing! Went to a bachelor party out there last year and had the best time. I'm sure it'll be the most amounts of fun!

Ibrahimblogs said...

Hope you have fun on your 50th!! I am sure your friends would love your plans!!

Keep sharing!!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

Natasha Francis said...

You had best re-considerthemirage picking preceding concluding