Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sirens of TI

This is a free Vegas attraction that I have not actually seen myself, but I enjoyed the old pirate show quite a lot, so I’m sure the Sirens are worth the price at least. Borrowing liberally from the Treasure Island site (http://www.treasureisland.com/): “The Sirens of TI® (show) begins with a 17th century clash between a group of beautiful, tempting sirens and a band of renegade pirates. With their mesmerizing and powerful song the Sirens lure the pirates to their cove, stir up a tempest strong enough to sink a ship, and transform Sirens’ Cove into a 21st century party.” So I read that as pretty dancing girls, sailing ships and loud music. I’m good with that.


The shows are nightly at 5:30, 7, 8:30, and 10 in front of the TI (along the strip). This show is very close to the Mirage volcano (next post above) and right in line with the Forum Shops (future post) and the Bellagio Fountains. Combined, they make a nice evening walking the Strip for free.

No comments: