Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A couple of quick updates

The on-line freeroll rolls on.  I started with a $1 win in a freeroll on Poker Stars.  That $1 is now up to $11.73.  It is almost time for a new level.

I've not been happy with my physical condition for some time now.  I've made some changes in my life and I'm feeling better than I've felt in at least 3 years.  That also means that I've not done much in the way of exercise for 3 years.  Upon returning from vacation, I went to the local Y, ran some and weighed myself.  I came in at a whooping 200 lbs.

Some would say to me that I'm skinny as it is and I should be thankful,and I am, but also know what I should weigh and 200 is 20-25 pounds too much.  I sometime snore when I'm heavy and Dr. K deserves better.  So I'm running and watching what I eat better.  I'm putting this out there to give me incentive to do my workouts and drop the weight so that I can report back with progress.

Maybe I can get the on-line bankroll and the scales to the same number.  It a goal!

No comments: