When Dr. K came back from Vegas last week calling the Imperial Palace the "ip", I knew this post had to happen. Here it the totally unofficial list of shorthand names for Vegas casinos:
- IP or "ip" - Imperial Palace
- TI - Treasure Island, but even they call it the TI now
- The Castle - Excalibur
- P Ho - Planet Hollywood
- The Gem - MGM
- The Burnt Marshmallow - Monte Carlo (that one only lasted a couple of weeks)
- GVR - Green Valley Ranch
- That place where the waitresses have huge hooters - pretty much anywhere in Vegas except Caesars.
- The Rhino - no wait, that's not a casino
I guess that's it. Feel free to suggest more.