Thursday, November 08, 2007

What day is it?

I knew that as soon as tried to be like a real blogger that I would be in trouble. I thought writing something every day from Tuesday until Vegas (12/6) would get me in the mood (OK, I’m already there) and make me feel like a real blogger. Heck, I thought I might even pick up a few more readers. Then, wouldn’t you know, my workload exploded. I’m in training and we had a deliverable for today that took me until 1:00 am to get to a point where I could turn it in.

Now it is late on Thursday and I haven’t done anything but work all week. Our stove broke, but I haven’t had time to look at it. My truck needs to get to the shop for transmission work, but that will wait. One of my little dogs isn’t feeling well. The yard has been ignored for too long. My sheets miss me. I think I still have a wife.

This training class ends tomorrow. I’ll get plugged back in to my life then.

Did I mention that I feel better than I’ve felt in about 3 years? More on that later.

No comments: