Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The real world intrudes

Man, I didn't know 44 would feel so much older than 43. That has been my feeling for pretty much the last 10 months or so. It got to be such a strong feeling that I got off my butt and went to the doctor for a slightly overdue physical. Well guess what, like a paranoid with enemies, I may be lazy but it is not the only problem.

It seems that my thyroid gland has been underachieving. That goes a long way toward why I haven't felt like working on my house, running, working, traveling, etc, for months. I've been able to do a busy day, but it really wipes me out. Hopefully, help is on the way.

Tomorrow I am starting a synthroid program at 25 micrograms per day for 10 weeks. I'm also going to give a go to cutting out caffine and getting a bit of a better diet. I'll try to update this site with the progress.

Thanks for all of the prayers. Now the work begins.

No comments: