Sunday, September 11, 2005

Airline Seats

I know that this is a subject that had been well covered before. Today I flew on US Airways. The seats are so close together, if the person in front of you reclines the seat, you don't have enough room to think, much less read a paperback or use a laptop. That is the fault of the airline trying to jam too many seats into a finite space. But the person in front of my knows that this is a problem.

Where I have my objection is when the person reclines the seat and leaves it there for the duration of the flight. If they lean up to eat, the seat stays back. If they get up to walk or visit the potty, the seat stays back. This is just another function of people not caring for eachother. Please don't be one of these people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect solution for your airplane reclining seats problem:

http://www.kneedefender.com/

-AN