Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

I spend way too much time doing a certain thing that, while enjoyable, really doesn't accomplish anything.  Sometimes, when I'm by myself and I don't have anything that has to be done right away, I can do it for hours.  When I'm finally done, I have this guilt that I shouldn't have spent so much time on it.  I could have gotten bills paid or dishes washed, or even gotten a little better at Guitar Hero.  But no, that time is wasted, never to return.  When I do it on and off, all day, as I sometimes do (even sneaking a little in at work), there's always a little there, some times it is okay, but it would be nice if there were more available, if you know what I mean.  Not to mention how taboo that kind of thing is at work.  I really have to be careful.  The funny thing is, if you don't do it for a while, it's really more fun when you get back to it.  It's like things build up and are ready for you.  I'm relaxed and ready to read all the new posts in the blogs that I follow in Bloglines.  I sure wish my wife was in to it.  What did you think I was writing about?

1 comment:

Neilc999 said...

errrrrrrrmmmmmm......moisturising?