Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday in Vegas

My first full day in Vegas was a blast.

I got back on the plus side playing $1-2 no limit at the Riviera. I played tight, hit a few hands and walked away up $101.

I decided that I would buy my self a present and rode the Deuce (double decker bus that runs up and down the strip) to Mandalay Bay. After playing more no-limit, I attended the Ted Nugent concert at the House of Blues. What a great concert hall! What a kick ass show!!! I haven’t had that much fun at a show in a long, long time. I actually felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up several times as Ted hit some of my favorite opening riffs. And he played all of his best.

I’m currently down about $26 for the trip playing poker. The pool team arrived in town last night, so we’ll probably shoot some today. I’ll play more poker and maybe even some craps.

I’m having trouble posting pictures from the end of the baseball tour. I’ll get them posted as soon as I can.

No comments: