Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Travel Day - Big Sur

Yesterday was our travel day. We departed my bro's house early and headed south. We made our way down to Monterey, CA and the Pacific Coast Highway. We got the issues worked out with the iPod and listened to Phillip Margolin's Sleeping Beauty. We also filled up on Gas near Gilroy @ $3.25 for regular.

The sky was foggy some times and clear as a bell other times. The whole drive was beautiful, at least until we got to LA.

I'm having some trouble uploading my pictures to the site. I did get some keepers yesterday. I'll get them posted as soon as I can.

Santa Barbara was particularly beautiful. I would like to return there sometime and look around and maybe hang out on the beach. All of the homes on the hills were impressive.

Once we got south of LA, it was time to stop for Mrs. K's on-line class. We found a comfy Borders Books and let her chat with her classmates.

We arrived at the hotel in San Diego about 8 pm with out a wrong turn or any real adventure. I like it that way.

Today, we pick up my nephew G and go to the ball game at Petco Park (Padres v. Giants).

No comments: